ITMedics, a division of Evans Consulting Services, LLC (“ITMedics”) respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting it. To provide you with relevant information, respond to your requests, and increase the benefits you receive when visiting our website(s), we may request information about you. We want you to feel secure when providing such information to us, and this Privacy Statement is intended to inform you about the type(s) of information we gather and how we use it. The Statement applies to information collected by ITMedics.
You may visit an ITMedics website without identifying or sharing personal information. ITMedics does collect certain domain information to improve and customize your experience on its site(s). Specifically, ITMedics may collect the following types of information when you use any ITMedics or ITMedics -affiliated website:
- Information you provide directly including personally identifiable information when you complete an online registration form for offers, events, user groups, training, trials, demos, etc., or submit an inquiry via email, direct mail, phone, or fax.
- Information you provide directly, including personally identifiable information, by submitting an online job application.
- Usage data, collected via Google Analytics, such as IP address, web browser type/version, operating system and website visit information such as date, time, and pages viewed.
- Click-through information related to ECS emails and banner advertisements.
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to an ECS website
ITMedics may use usage data in aggregated form to:
- Measure the website’s performance and activity as well as improve the website’s design and functionality.
- Work with third-party consultants to develop and distribute statistical and general information to best understand how our customers use the website. Investigate and prosecute security violations.
ITMedics Online Communications
ITMedics will use personally identifiable information, such as name, title, company, email, or other address, to communicate special promotions, events, and announcements. This information may also be used to provide the products or services requested, respond to support needs, and/or provide additional information regarding ITMedics products or services. If you do not wish to receive future promotional information and material from ITMEDICS, you are offered the option to opt out of upcoming communications.
Please note that we do not knowingly solicit information from children, nor do we knowingly market our products and services to children.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ITMedics values your business and strives to protect your privacy. ITMedics will never sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to our business partners and/or to vendors with whom we have contracted to serve your interests better and/or to support targeted promotions. ITMedics will provide only the information that is necessary for the third party to provide those services we believe will be beneficial to you, and we take measures to protect your information. In such instances, ITMedics’ master “opt-out” suppression file will be provided to third parties to prevent unwanted ITMedics material from being sent to you.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is transferred to your browser and stores information about your interactions with a particular website. A cookie is then read by the Web server that places it on your browser. It works as an identification card, recording your preferences and recalling previously entered information. By using cookies, your navigation time is reduced, and the use of a website is simplified.
ITMedics uses two types of cookies:
- A “session” cookie is temporary and is deleted once you close your browser. Session cookies are used to help a user’s browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., the website of an affiliated company). Session cookies can also give helpful information.
- A “persistent” cookie is more permanent and is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
- A cookie cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. ITMedics uses both session and persistent cookies to collect and store information that allows us to offer better customer service and ensure easy navigation through our website(s).
Persistent cookies are used to customize a website for a user. They may store passwords, preferences, registration, and account information so that users do not have to re-enter this information each time they visit the website
You have the option of setting your browser to reject cookies. In most cases, if you do not accept the cookie, you can still use the site. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies, you will limit the functionality we can provide you when you visit this site.
Links to Other Websites
ITMedics may provide links to Internet sites maintained by others. ITMedics does not review such third-party websites entirely and is not responsible for the contents of any products or services offered by such third-party sites. ITMedics encourages you to read the privacy statement of every website you visit, whether the site is linked to ours or not.
ITMedics provides these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or our acceptance of any responsibility that arises because of your use of the site.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have established appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our goal is to respect your privacy. If you seek a resolution to any privacy or data collection issue with ITMedics or have suggestions on how we can improve our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITMedics may modify or update this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice. We encourage you to check this Statement often so that you are aware of how we are protecting your personal information. Your continued use of this website constitutes your consent to the contents of this Privacy Statement